Dr. Naeem KhanMBBS, FRCS (Glasgow), FRACS, FICS
Dr Naeem Khan is a qualified specialist and General Surgeon.
Dr Khan’s clinical focus is specialising in
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy,
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Hernia Surgery
- Colorectal and Bowel Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
Since 2011 Dr Khan have been working as consultant surgeon and has performed hundreds of advanced laparoscopic abdominal procedures.
Dr Khan successfully completed post graduate training in Brisbane Queensland Australia and obtained fellowship in General Surgery (FRACS) in 2011.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- General Registration with Medical Board of Queensland
Dr Khan is certified to perform colonoscopy and gastroscopy.
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCS)
- Gastroenterological society of Australia (GESA)
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Australian Medical Association Queensland
- Rural Doctors Association of South Africa
- Caboolture Public Hospital
- Ramsey Caboolture Private Hospital
- North Lakes Day Hospital
- Sunnybank Private Hospital
Dr. Khan successfully completed 4 years of advanced surgical training in general surgery in Princess Alexandra hospital Brisbane which is the centre of excellence for surgical training in Australia.
Prior to arriving in Australia Dr Khan gained broad surgical experience as a general surgeon in different hospitals in South Africa, especially with managing trauma and advanced surgical conditions.
- Senior Lecturer, at the University of Queensland - 2012
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Disclosing The Confidential Information Course 2011
- Performance Improvement Planning Course 2010
- Code Of Conduct Train The Trainer Course 2010
- How To Confront Difficult Patient-conflict Resolution Course 2009
- Australasian Endocrine Surgeons Workshop - 2008
- Australasian Society For Breast Disease-surgical Workshop - 2008
- International College Of Surgeons-PACIIC Regional Meeting - 2008
- Annual Course Sin Hepatobiliary And Pancreatic Surgery - 2007
- Biennial Congress Of Association Of Surgeons Of South Africa - 2000
- Biennial Congress Of Association Of Surgeons - 1998
“Emergency Presentation of Small Bowel Tumours”
Venue: Annual National Meeting Provincial Surgeons of Australia, 2008
Dr. Khan can be contacted on:
Caboolture QLD 4510
7 Endeavour Boulevard
North Lakes QLD 4509
Level 1, Suite 26
245 McCullough St
Sunnybank QLD 4109
2-10 Grand Plaza Dr
Browns Plains QLD 4118